Skip to main content

Weeks 1-3 Work Graded

Greetings Families,

All of the work for weeks 1-3 has been graded. Ms. Johnson and I have been in dialogue with students who have still failed to turn in their packets from Week 1 and Week 2. Tonight, I emailed families whose child is missing a number of assignments from Week 3. If you didn't get an email, your child may be missing some assignments, but has completed the majority of them. If you would like to check, these are the steps you would take.




Students may still submit late work. Google Classroom should let me know if your child submits something late. If you still see it on the list after a few days, please let me know. Additionally, if you are having any issues uploading materials or have other concerns, please let me know. I know that at-home learning is new for all of us. I've had my struggles with it as a teacher and as a parent. 

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren