Greetings Families,
By now, Ms. Johnson and I have called al of you. We've been able to talk to most of you, though there are some of you that we still need to make contact with. It was good to get to talk to your children. We miss them dearly, so hearing their voices was very rewarding. If we've not been able to make contact, please know that we miss your child dearly, that we are here to serve your child and you, and it is never a bother when you reach out to us.
To end, I thought I would share a picture of what lunch looks like at the Naak house.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
By now, Ms. Johnson and I have called al of you. We've been able to talk to most of you, though there are some of you that we still need to make contact with. It was good to get to talk to your children. We miss them dearly, so hearing their voices was very rewarding. If we've not been able to make contact, please know that we miss your child dearly, that we are here to serve your child and you, and it is never a bother when you reach out to us.
To end, I thought I would share a picture of what lunch looks like at the Naak house.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
