Greetings Families,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I'm sorry this update is so late. Here are the lessons for this week.
Lessons
Grammar/Writing - This week, students will spend time doing some shorter writing assignments and some grammar activities.
History - This week, students will finish the American Revolution unit. They have an open-notes quiz tomorrow and be assessed with an open-notes test on Friday.
Literature - Students will continue to read through Carry On, Mr. Bowditch.
Math - Students will spend today reviewing for a cumulative test that will be tomorrow. Following the test, students will have lessons on adding and subtracting decimals.
Greek and Latin Roots - Students will take a review check on 70-72 this week.
Poem - Students have one more week to memorize "Paul Revere's Ride."
Science - Having completed the geology unit, students will now spend the time between now and AIMS Science reviewing what they have learned this year to prepare for the state assessment.
Spalding - Students will learn new words this week and be assessed on Friday.
Schedule
Tuesday: History Quiz (Open-Notes)
Tuesday: Math Test - Cumulative Assessment
Wednesday: Greek and Latin Roots Review Check (70-72)
Thursday: Math Quiz
Friday: Spalding Assessment
Friday: Math Test - Adding and Subtracting Decimals
Friday: History Test - American Revolution Final (Open-Notes)
I hope you have a great week. Let me know if there is anything I can do to support you.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I'm sorry this update is so late. Here are the lessons for this week.
Lessons
Grammar/Writing - This week, students will spend time doing some shorter writing assignments and some grammar activities.
History - This week, students will finish the American Revolution unit. They have an open-notes quiz tomorrow and be assessed with an open-notes test on Friday.
Literature - Students will continue to read through Carry On, Mr. Bowditch.
Math - Students will spend today reviewing for a cumulative test that will be tomorrow. Following the test, students will have lessons on adding and subtracting decimals.
Greek and Latin Roots - Students will take a review check on 70-72 this week.
Poem - Students have one more week to memorize "Paul Revere's Ride."
Science - Having completed the geology unit, students will now spend the time between now and AIMS Science reviewing what they have learned this year to prepare for the state assessment.
Spalding - Students will learn new words this week and be assessed on Friday.
Schedule
Tuesday: History Quiz (Open-Notes)
Tuesday: Math Test - Cumulative Assessment
Wednesday: Greek and Latin Roots Review Check (70-72)
Thursday: Math Quiz
Friday: Spalding Assessment
Friday: Math Test - Adding and Subtracting Decimals
Friday: History Test - American Revolution Final (Open-Notes)
I hope you have a great week. Let me know if there is anything I can do to support you.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren