Skip to main content

Multiplying by 2-Digit Homework

Greetings Families,

I want to apologize for the nightly review homework from last night. I was not attentive to the fact that last nights homework required a skill I've not taught them yet. That makes it poor review homework. I've very proud of the students who asked for help last night, and many even told me they now know how to do it. Thank you for helping your child with something I've not taught them yet.

For last nights homework, any student who did it is getting credit for the work they did. However, if students did not do it, the assignment will be excused. Furthermore, for the students who did it, the worksheet will not be graded for accuracy like it normally would be, but just for effort. I'll likely send the same worksheet home again once I've taught the material.


I apologize for the inconvenience I caused. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren