Greetings Former 4B Families,
It is hard to believe, but the summer is nearing an end. Soon I will be able to see your child again, but they will no longer be in my class, but across the hall in fifth grade. It will be bittersweet. I have so many fond memories of your children. It will be strange seeing new students sitting in your child's seat.
I also want to say thank you for the great year we had last year. The children and I are recipients of your goodness. Your efforts in raising wonderful children are what allow us to enjoy the pleasures of spending time learning together. I did not say thank you enough. Your generosity was always present. You spent the time every day driving your child to school. You always made sure they had the supplies they needed. You always ensured they had clean uniforms. You sent them to school with lunches packed. You provided everything I needed when I asked for different items. You supplied the items for us to have fun celebrations. You regularly gave me gifts. The abundance of your graciousness was overwhelming when my family suffered through my mom's declining health and death. I left last year so thankful for the great year we had. You played such a large role in that. Thank you for all you did for your child, the class, and me.
Here pretty soon, I'll be sending out a blog post with my welcome to 4B letter. Though I would love to spend another year with your children, they will be in fifth grade. So you aren't surprised by that email, please take the time to unsubscribe from my blog (unless you want to keep reading my long-winded post). There should be a link at the bottom of this Feedburner email so you can unsubscribe.
Thank you again for everything. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer. I look forward to seeing your child walk the halls.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
It is hard to believe, but the summer is nearing an end. Soon I will be able to see your child again, but they will no longer be in my class, but across the hall in fifth grade. It will be bittersweet. I have so many fond memories of your children. It will be strange seeing new students sitting in your child's seat.
I also want to say thank you for the great year we had last year. The children and I are recipients of your goodness. Your efforts in raising wonderful children are what allow us to enjoy the pleasures of spending time learning together. I did not say thank you enough. Your generosity was always present. You spent the time every day driving your child to school. You always made sure they had the supplies they needed. You always ensured they had clean uniforms. You sent them to school with lunches packed. You provided everything I needed when I asked for different items. You supplied the items for us to have fun celebrations. You regularly gave me gifts. The abundance of your graciousness was overwhelming when my family suffered through my mom's declining health and death. I left last year so thankful for the great year we had. You played such a large role in that. Thank you for all you did for your child, the class, and me.
Here pretty soon, I'll be sending out a blog post with my welcome to 4B letter. Though I would love to spend another year with your children, they will be in fifth grade. So you aren't surprised by that email, please take the time to unsubscribe from my blog (unless you want to keep reading my long-winded post). There should be a link at the bottom of this Feedburner email so you can unsubscribe.
Thank you again for everything. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer. I look forward to seeing your child walk the halls.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren