Skip to main content

Thursday Morning Khan Academy Math Tutors

Greetings Families,

This SignUpGenius is for fingerprinted volunteers who are interested in supporting students during the Thursday morning (7:55-8:35) Khan Academy sessions. I am looking for up to 6 volunteers each week. Please sign up for the days you are available. Please include your child's name when you sign up.

This SignUpGenius is for every Thursday to the end of the year. There will be Thursdays that do not have Khan Academy sessions: no school days, school and state testing days, and some other days. I will try to remove all of the slots beforehand. If you sign up on a day when there is no Khan Academy session, I will do my best to email you to let you know.

Lastly, please feel free to come to the classroom whenever you drop your child off on the morning you are volunteering. You do not need to drop your child off, leave, and come back. That is why I schedule the volunteer time first thing in the morning.

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren