Greetings Former Families,
If you are receiving this, it is because you have not unsubscribed from my blog. With the new school year upon us, I will be putting up my welcome letter and I don't want you to think your child is in my class again, though I miss him/her greatly and look forward to seeing him/her in the hallway this year.
I believe there will be a button at the bottom of this email to unsubscribe. Please do so if you wish.
For one last time, I want to say thank you for the great year I had last year. Your child is dear to my heart. Please know that I'm here if you need any support. I look forward to his/her success in fifth grade!
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
If you are receiving this, it is because you have not unsubscribed from my blog. With the new school year upon us, I will be putting up my welcome letter and I don't want you to think your child is in my class again, though I miss him/her greatly and look forward to seeing him/her in the hallway this year.
I believe there will be a button at the bottom of this email to unsubscribe. Please do so if you wish.
For one last time, I want to say thank you for the great year I had last year. Your child is dear to my heart. Please know that I'm here if you need any support. I look forward to his/her success in fifth grade!
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren