Greetings Families,
During Curriculum Night, someone asked when the library would be open for use. I reached out to Mr. Gillingham and he told me that Kim Bellomy and Jonna Coppalman have taken over the library project. I do not have their contact information, but you can probably ask the PSO for it.
He also told me that they are seeking volunteers to help inventory and label the books. Below is the timeline. I would recommend talking to someone via email or phone before coming though, just in case there is a change of plans.
Timeline - Starting September 22
During Curriculum Night, someone asked when the library would be open for use. I reached out to Mr. Gillingham and he told me that Kim Bellomy and Jonna Coppalman have taken over the library project. I do not have their contact information, but you can probably ask the PSO for it.
He also told me that they are seeking volunteers to help inventory and label the books. Below is the timeline. I would recommend talking to someone via email or phone before coming though, just in case there is a change of plans.
Timeline - Starting September 22
- Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday afternoon from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00p.m.
According to Mr. Gillingham, the projected date for the library to be open is January of 2018.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren