Greetings Families,
On my important dates at the bottom of my last blog post, I put that MAP testing was on May 16th. However, I was told today that the dates were changed to tomorrow and Friday. This doesn't really impact you that much, other than that we ask that the students get a good night sleep and have something for breakfast. The students will also not have any homework tonight or Thursday night.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
On my important dates at the bottom of my last blog post, I put that MAP testing was on May 16th. However, I was told today that the dates were changed to tomorrow and Friday. This doesn't really impact you that much, other than that we ask that the students get a good night sleep and have something for breakfast. The students will also not have any homework tonight or Thursday night.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren