Greetings Families,
I have created the Quizlet for the U.S. Constitution test that will be next week. Not all of this material has been taught yet, so use your child's notebook to know which flash cards to have them study. I believe they are all in order according to what we have studied, so if they get to know that is completely foreign to them, it is likely a good place to stop. Make sure the setting isn't set on shuffle. The goal is to have all of the content taught by Thursday so that they have Thursday night and the weekend to study. The test will be on the following Monday. You can find the link under the "History" tab.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I have created the Quizlet for the U.S. Constitution test that will be next week. Not all of this material has been taught yet, so use your child's notebook to know which flash cards to have them study. I believe they are all in order according to what we have studied, so if they get to know that is completely foreign to them, it is likely a good place to stop. Make sure the setting isn't set on shuffle. The goal is to have all of the content taught by Thursday so that they have Thursday night and the weekend to study. The test will be on the following Monday. You can find the link under the "History" tab.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren