Greetings Families,
I have returned a good deal of work to your child. Below is the data for each of these assessments. Some of these were returned last week, but most of them have been this week.
History: Constitution Test
Math: Unit 9, Chapter 1 - The Coordinate Grid
Math: Unit 10, Chapter 1 - Organizing and Analyzing Data
Language Arts: Spalding
Science: Heart Quiz
Science: Blood Quiz
I hope the rest of your week goes well.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I have returned a good deal of work to your child. Below is the data for each of these assessments. Some of these were returned last week, but most of them have been this week.
History: Constitution Test
Math: Unit 9, Chapter 1 - The Coordinate Grid
Math: Unit 9, Chapter 2 - Changes in Quantities
Math: Unit 9, Chapter 3 - Graphing Changes in Quantities
Math: Unit 10, Chapter 1 - Organizing and Analyzing Data
Math: Unit 10, Chapter 2 - Probability Experiments
Language Arts: Spalding
Science: Heart Quiz
Science: Blood Quiz
I hope the rest of your week goes well.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren








