Greetings,
First, I want to thank the chaperones and parent volunteers who came on the trip. It was great to have you there. Chaperones, you did an outstanding job of keeping tabs on the students and helping them maintain their behavior.
Second, I think the trip was a great success. The scavenger hunt allowed the students to learn some cool facts in a fun way. Lunch was a lot of fun and I enjoyed being a kid again playing Infection while we waited for our tour times. The students behaved very well. The students had the opportunity to learn a great deal about Arizona's history, the process of becoming a state, and the first governor. They got to visit the Senate gallery and some students even got to see the Senate in action.
Lastly, this is why I love teaching at Archway Arete. The students are great and the praise goes to you. Your efforts, your discipline, and your high expectations are what allow us to take trips like this and to have so much fun on them. Thank you for the way you have loved your children and the way you have raised them to be mature and responsible persons who show respect and act with integrity.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
First, I want to thank the chaperones and parent volunteers who came on the trip. It was great to have you there. Chaperones, you did an outstanding job of keeping tabs on the students and helping them maintain their behavior.
Second, I think the trip was a great success. The scavenger hunt allowed the students to learn some cool facts in a fun way. Lunch was a lot of fun and I enjoyed being a kid again playing Infection while we waited for our tour times. The students behaved very well. The students had the opportunity to learn a great deal about Arizona's history, the process of becoming a state, and the first governor. They got to visit the Senate gallery and some students even got to see the Senate in action.
Lastly, this is why I love teaching at Archway Arete. The students are great and the praise goes to you. Your efforts, your discipline, and your high expectations are what allow us to take trips like this and to have so much fun on them. Thank you for the way you have loved your children and the way you have raised them to be mature and responsible persons who show respect and act with integrity.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren