Greetings Tutoring Families,
I apologize for not being consistent regarding letting you know when tutoring will end each week. To combat my lack of responsibility in this regard, I have created the schedule for the rest of the year.
Also, I have to cancel tutoring for tomorrow, March 2. My wife and I are meeting with a physical therapist for my daughter. I will be leaving at lunch time and will not be returning. I hope this doesn't cause you any inconvenience.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
Tutoring Schedule
Day, Date – End Time
Thursday, March 2 – Canceled
Wednesday, March 8 – 2:45
Thursday, March 9 – 3:45
Wednesday, March 15 – Spring Break
Thursday, March 16 – Spring Break
Wednesday, March 22 – 2:45
Thursday, March 23 – 3:45
Wednesday, March 29 – 2:25
Thursday, March 30 – 3:25
Wednesday, April 5 – 2:45
Thursday, April 6, 3:45
Wednesday, April 12 – 2:25
Thursday, April 13 – 3:25
Wednesday, April 19 – 2:45
Thursday, April 20 – 3:45
Wednesday, April 26 – 2:25
Thursday, April 27 – 3:25
Wednesday, May 3 – 2:45
Thursday, May 4 – 3:45
Wednesday, May 10 – 2:25
Thursday, May 11 – 3:25
Wednesday, May 17 – 2:45
Thursday, May 18 – 3:45
Wednesday, May 24 – No Tutoring
Thursday, May 25 – No Tutoring
I apologize for not being consistent regarding letting you know when tutoring will end each week. To combat my lack of responsibility in this regard, I have created the schedule for the rest of the year.
Also, I have to cancel tutoring for tomorrow, March 2. My wife and I are meeting with a physical therapist for my daughter. I will be leaving at lunch time and will not be returning. I hope this doesn't cause you any inconvenience.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
Tutoring Schedule
Day, Date – End Time
Thursday, March 2 – Canceled
Wednesday, March 8 – 2:45
Thursday, March 9 – 3:45
Wednesday, March 15 – Spring Break
Thursday, March 16 – Spring Break
Wednesday, March 22 – 2:45
Thursday, March 23 – 3:45
Wednesday, March 29 – 2:25
Thursday, March 30 – 3:25
Wednesday, April 5 – 2:45
Thursday, April 6, 3:45
Wednesday, April 12 – 2:25
Thursday, April 13 – 3:25
Wednesday, April 19 – 2:45
Thursday, April 20 – 3:45
Wednesday, April 26 – 2:25
Thursday, April 27 – 3:25
Wednesday, May 3 – 2:45
Thursday, May 4 – 3:45
Wednesday, May 10 – 2:25
Thursday, May 11 – 3:25
Wednesday, May 17 – 2:45
Thursday, May 18 – 3:45
Wednesday, May 24 – No Tutoring
Thursday, May 25 – No Tutoring