Greetings Families,
I'm returning some work today. Here is what I'm returning.
Subject: Assignment (Class Average)
LA: Info. Text "Public Education" (88.1%)
LA: MCC 25 (65.6%)
Science: Geology Quiz (79.9%)
Math: Units 1-6 Test (82.9%)
History: American Revolution Test, Chapters 1-10 (86.2%)
All: Weekly Participation Report, Week 7 (91.5%)
All: Weekly Participation Report, Week 8 (91.9%)
If time permits, please go over MCC 25 with your child this weekend. We will try to spend some time with it today, but this was a very difficult assignment for many of the students. The students seem to do much more poorly with non-fictional text. One-on-one time reviewing this might be beneficial for some of those who performed poorly.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I'm returning some work today. Here is what I'm returning.
Subject: Assignment (Class Average)
LA: Info. Text "Public Education" (88.1%)
LA: MCC 25 (65.6%)
Science: Geology Quiz (79.9%)
Math: Units 1-6 Test (82.9%)
History: American Revolution Test, Chapters 1-10 (86.2%)
All: Weekly Participation Report, Week 7 (91.5%)
All: Weekly Participation Report, Week 8 (91.9%)
If time permits, please go over MCC 25 with your child this weekend. We will try to spend some time with it today, but this was a very difficult assignment for many of the students. The students seem to do much more poorly with non-fictional text. One-on-one time reviewing this might be beneficial for some of those who performed poorly.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren