Greetings Families,
I appreciate the interest I have already received regarding field trip chaperones. If you would like to attend, please feel free to email me. I have already started a list for those who are interested. A blog post will come out later explaining how field trip chaperones will be selected and the expectations of those who join the trip. There will also be some additional items we will ask families who are able to provide.
Please be advised, field trip chaperones must be fingerprinted and must provide their own means of transportation. No chaperones will be permitted to ride on the buses to and from the Capital Museum. Individuals who are not selected as the chaperones may join us at the Capital grounds for the scavenger hunt and lunch, so long as they are fingerprinted, but they will not be permitted to join the tour of the Capital Museum. Individuals without fingerprint clearance will not be permitted to participate in this field trip in any way to ensure the safety of the students.
Thank you for your continued support.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I appreciate the interest I have already received regarding field trip chaperones. If you would like to attend, please feel free to email me. I have already started a list for those who are interested. A blog post will come out later explaining how field trip chaperones will be selected and the expectations of those who join the trip. There will also be some additional items we will ask families who are able to provide.
Please be advised, field trip chaperones must be fingerprinted and must provide their own means of transportation. No chaperones will be permitted to ride on the buses to and from the Capital Museum. Individuals who are not selected as the chaperones may join us at the Capital grounds for the scavenger hunt and lunch, so long as they are fingerprinted, but they will not be permitted to join the tour of the Capital Museum. Individuals without fingerprint clearance will not be permitted to participate in this field trip in any way to ensure the safety of the students.
Thank you for your continued support.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren