Greetings Families,
I have been sending out emails for students who fail to turn in their homework. Please understand that these emails are short and to the point, because I am only aiming to notify you of their missing work. Usually, when I email a parent regarding something negative, I also try to communicate the positives so that one doesn't think I view their child poorly. I am not doing this in these emails because I am trying to keep them brief. If you receive one or many of these emails, please don't think it indicates that your child is a bad student or that I dislike them. It only means that they forgot their homework a few times or it is an area on which we need to work for more consistency.
If you have any concerns about your child's homework consistency or the emails I'm sending, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I have been sending out emails for students who fail to turn in their homework. Please understand that these emails are short and to the point, because I am only aiming to notify you of their missing work. Usually, when I email a parent regarding something negative, I also try to communicate the positives so that one doesn't think I view their child poorly. I am not doing this in these emails because I am trying to keep them brief. If you receive one or many of these emails, please don't think it indicates that your child is a bad student or that I dislike them. It only means that they forgot their homework a few times or it is an area on which we need to work for more consistency.
If you have any concerns about your child's homework consistency or the emails I'm sending, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren