Skip to main content

Math Test Friday and Items Sent Home

Greetings Families,

I first wanted to inform you that students will be taking an end of semester math test Friday. Students are reviewing what we learned this quarter in class and this will help me gauge where students are across the board. As we have reviewed yesterday and today, I feel that most students have a much better grasp of the material than they did when they first took the assessments. For many students, this will very likely improve their grades. Their homework Monday night, tonight, and tomorrow night will be very, very similar to the test.

I also wanted to let you know what items I sent home Friday and what I am sending home tonight.


On Friday:

Subject: Assignment (Class Average)

Language Arts: Spelling Test (85%)
Grammar Test: Chapter 9 (78%)

Today:

Science: Meteorology Test (90%)


I hope the rest of your week is great. Please let me know if you need anything.


Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren