Greetings Families,
I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I wanted to let you know that this is an R&R weekend, so your child does not have any homework.
I also wanted to apologize for my early departure today, as I left sick after lunch. It was especially disappointing for me to leave early as we were blessed to celebrate the birthday of a fellow classmate. Due to my departure, I was unable to look at the test results and I will hopefully be able to return those to you on Tuesday with some data analysis.
Enjoy your Labor Day!
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I wanted to let you know that this is an R&R weekend, so your child does not have any homework.
I also wanted to apologize for my early departure today, as I left sick after lunch. It was especially disappointing for me to leave early as we were blessed to celebrate the birthday of a fellow classmate. Due to my departure, I was unable to look at the test results and I will hopefully be able to return those to you on Tuesday with some data analysis.
Enjoy your Labor Day!
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren