Greetings Families,
After evaluating the problems taught in class and the homework problems done from the student workbook, I do not believe I have adequately prepared the students to take the order of operation test scheduled for today. Today, the students will still take the positive and negative numbers test, as I believe they are prepared well for that. However, we will spend Wednesday and Thursday reviewing for the order of operations part of the test.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The rest of the test schedule is as noted previously.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
After evaluating the problems taught in class and the homework problems done from the student workbook, I do not believe I have adequately prepared the students to take the order of operation test scheduled for today. Today, the students will still take the positive and negative numbers test, as I believe they are prepared well for that. However, we will spend Wednesday and Thursday reviewing for the order of operations part of the test.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The rest of the test schedule is as noted previously.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren