Greetings,
It has come to my attention that some students do not have ease of access to computers and the internet. This can make the use of the Quizlets difficult. Please understand that the Quizlets are not necessary for your child to do well. When making the Quizlets, I take the students notes and break them down into questions. Everything a child needs to know is in his or her notes. I have only tried to make studying easier for the students by making the Quizlets. Do not feel like you need to have your child access the Quizlets if you find it difficult or unnecessary.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
It has come to my attention that some students do not have ease of access to computers and the internet. This can make the use of the Quizlets difficult. Please understand that the Quizlets are not necessary for your child to do well. When making the Quizlets, I take the students notes and break them down into questions. Everything a child needs to know is in his or her notes. I have only tried to make studying easier for the students by making the Quizlets. Do not feel like you need to have your child access the Quizlets if you find it difficult or unnecessary.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren