Greetings Families,
I know this email is a little late to provide any assistance tonight, but I wanted to let you know about a new resource I've added to my blog to support your child's study of history at home.
At the end of our first year as a school, we were lucky enough to find someone willing to sell us the Pearson Core Knowledge history textbooks, which are no longer in print. Sadly, we only have 30 copies of this book and thus share across the grade level. It also complicates the fact that we cannot send them home for students to use to study. To correct that need, I have scanned the the book and have placed Google Docs up on my blog. You can find it under the resource tab or at http://naakarete.blogspot.com/p/history.html. It is not required that students use this resource, but it may prove helpful if a student is absent one day or if he or she just fails to understand a topic discussed in class.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I know this email is a little late to provide any assistance tonight, but I wanted to let you know about a new resource I've added to my blog to support your child's study of history at home.
At the end of our first year as a school, we were lucky enough to find someone willing to sell us the Pearson Core Knowledge history textbooks, which are no longer in print. Sadly, we only have 30 copies of this book and thus share across the grade level. It also complicates the fact that we cannot send them home for students to use to study. To correct that need, I have scanned the the book and have placed Google Docs up on my blog. You can find it under the resource tab or at http://naakarete.blogspot.com/p/history.html. It is not required that students use this resource, but it may prove helpful if a student is absent one day or if he or she just fails to understand a topic discussed in class.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren