Greetings Families,
I apologize for the delay in sending this out. I had believed I had already posted something regarding this in on the blog, but had actually failed to do so.
We have pushed the science project due date back to April 21, 2016 to give students more time to complete it. This was done because we did not expect students to work on it over the break and then we had other nights where homework was not expected, namely concert night and the night before AzMERIT. We hope this date will make the project more easily completed on time.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I apologize for the delay in sending this out. I had believed I had already posted something regarding this in on the blog, but had actually failed to do so.
We have pushed the science project due date back to April 21, 2016 to give students more time to complete it. This was done because we did not expect students to work on it over the break and then we had other nights where homework was not expected, namely concert night and the night before AzMERIT. We hope this date will make the project more easily completed on time.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren