Greetings Families,
One of the most important times of the school year is nearing, Athletic Field Day! Well, I'm sort of kidding. I am a very competitive person though. Athletic Field Day is March 11th, and will be in the afternoon. Coach Rubino is looking for volunteers to help run the events and keep scores. If you are interested you can find the sing-up page here.
Coach also asked that we share our city and symbol. Parents have, in the past, chosen to make shirts for this event, but please do not feel as though that is necessary. If they want to have team pride, you may simply allow them to wear a yellow shirt. We are Crete.

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
One of the most important times of the school year is nearing, Athletic Field Day! Well, I'm sort of kidding. I am a very competitive person though. Athletic Field Day is March 11th, and will be in the afternoon. Coach Rubino is looking for volunteers to help run the events and keep scores. If you are interested you can find the sing-up page here.
Coach also asked that we share our city and symbol. Parents have, in the past, chosen to make shirts for this event, but please do not feel as though that is necessary. If they want to have team pride, you may simply allow them to wear a yellow shirt. We are Crete.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren