Skip to main content

Conferences and Thank You

Greetings Families,

I hope everyone's fall break off to a great start. Many of the students have told me about cool plans, such as D.C, California, and camping. Even if you aren't traveling, I hope the time off for your child(ren) and the lack of homework will provide an opportunity for some fun family activities and relaxation.

Conferences

Many of you have signed up to conference with Mrs. Geyer and me. I'm looking forward to seeing you and discussing the progress your child is making. If you have any questions or concerns, please come prepared to discuss those. If you have not singed up, you may find a link here

There is also the opportunity for you to visit with the specials teachers. Each of the specials teachers see your child for 80-120 minutes a week, so try to find a time to talk with them. You will notice that there is no link for art. As I'm sure you have heard, Ms. Martinez did not return to our staff. We have had some great substitute art teachers in her absence and have recently filled her vacancy. I will leave that introduction to be made by the leadership, but that is why there is no art teacher conferences available. 

Music: Mrs. Kaye
French: Madame Gebara

Thank You

I would like to thank all of those who participated in and provide for the classroom celebration. I heard the students were a little rowdy, but that is to be expected on celebration days before the break, and especially when their teacher is absent. The students said they had a lot of fun and the pictures seem to support the conclusion that the party was a success. This could not have happened without your support. Thank you for sacrificing your time and resources to make this a rememberable day for your child. Thank you for filling the gab left by my absence.

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren