Skip to main content

Last Words Before School Starts

Greetings Families,

It was wonderful having the opportunity to meet many of you on Thursday. For those who were able to make it, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come. I was inspired by the joy in your children as they returned and I'm sure you are excited to see them grow in mind and soul this year. I wish that the night would have provided more opportunity for us to talk and I look forward to getting to know you better as the year progresses.

Please be sure to visit the classroom blog at naakarete.blogspot.com. It is my goal to have the lessons for the next week up by Friday night each week. It is also how I will predominately communicate classroom activities and needs, so please subscribe by email using the Follow by Email tab on the righthand side. I have also created a Resources page, linked at the top of the blog, with different things that may be helpful along the way.

You will also want your child to bring his or her copy of The Little House on the Prairie and the blue Spalding spelling notebook to school on Monday. Students should also have access to wide ruled lined paper and pencils at home for nightly homework assignments.

If you have any questions or comments, please to not hesitate to email. I am here to serve and support you in the work you have been doing for eight or nine years.

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren