Greetings Families,
At the end of last year I had a few boxes of facial tissue and some disinfecting wipes left over. To my surprise, they are disappearing quickly as a number of students seem to have never ending running noses. Therefore, I'm asking for donations of facial tissue, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer. I have provided a Walmart link to the right side of the blog, but generic brands are acceptable.
I have also created an Amazon library wish list, which you can find in the same place as the items above, if you are interested in donating a book to the classroom library.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
At the end of last year I had a few boxes of facial tissue and some disinfecting wipes left over. To my surprise, they are disappearing quickly as a number of students seem to have never ending running noses. Therefore, I'm asking for donations of facial tissue, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer. I have provided a Walmart link to the right side of the blog, but generic brands are acceptable.
I have also created an Amazon library wish list, which you can find in the same place as the items above, if you are interested in donating a book to the classroom library.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren