Skip to main content

History Research Project

Greetings Parents,

I apologize that I'm sending this a little late. I have been out of the loop the past two days because of being ill. You probably found out that the students have brought home their history research projects to type. This is due on Thursday, March 12. If you have issues with printing this, please email it to me and I would be happy to print it out for your child.

The students have worked very hard on this project and I am thrilled with their accomplishments. They should be proud of their effort. I would encourage you to help them format and edit, especially spell check, their work, but please do not adjust the outline. Each sentence is arranged according to a rubric. That rubric is one that the team leads of third, forth, and fifth created and this paper is a part of preparing them for future years. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me. I would encourage you to have them work on this regularly throughout the weekend and week so that it does not lead to a late night on Wednesday.

Hope your weekend goes well

Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren