Greetings Parents,
I hope everyone is enjoying their week and the nice warm weather. The third grade team met today and decided to push a couple of our assessments back to next week. We have decided to push the math quiz back to Monday, February 9, 2015. We are also moving The Jungle Book quiz over chapters 1 and 2 back to Tuesday, February 10, 2015. Hopefully, this will allow our students to be better prepared and able to demonstrate their knowledge better. I apologize for any difficulties this might cause your family.
However, we are taking an assessment in science tomorrow over sound and the ear. Please ensure that your students are preparing for that tonight. Study guides were placed in their yellow folders.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
I hope everyone is enjoying their week and the nice warm weather. The third grade team met today and decided to push a couple of our assessments back to next week. We have decided to push the math quiz back to Monday, February 9, 2015. We are also moving The Jungle Book quiz over chapters 1 and 2 back to Tuesday, February 10, 2015. Hopefully, this will allow our students to be better prepared and able to demonstrate their knowledge better. I apologize for any difficulties this might cause your family.
However, we are taking an assessment in science tomorrow over sound and the ear. Please ensure that your students are preparing for that tonight. Study guides were placed in their yellow folders.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren