Greetings Parents,
Tomorrow I will be returning four quizzes. Please review these with your child.
Spelling: The class average is 32/34.
Phonograms: The class average is 9/10.
History: The class average is 13/15. There were a few students who did not turn this in. I emailed you if this was your child. Many students also lost points for a lack of effort on the second part. One thing I have been really trying to stress to my students is the importance of always doing your very best. Many students gave minimal effort and received a minimal score.
Math: The class average is 65/78. I also want to provide you with a overall look at how the class preformed; so all of the students' grades are listed from least to greatest. I hope this allows you to see how your child is doing compared to his or her peers in a better what than just looking at the average.
Best,
Tomorrow I will be returning four quizzes. Please review these with your child.
Spelling: The class average is 32/34.
Phonograms: The class average is 9/10.
History: The class average is 13/15. There were a few students who did not turn this in. I emailed you if this was your child. Many students also lost points for a lack of effort on the second part. One thing I have been really trying to stress to my students is the importance of always doing your very best. Many students gave minimal effort and received a minimal score.
Math: The class average is 65/78. I also want to provide you with a overall look at how the class preformed; so all of the students' grades are listed from least to greatest. I hope this allows you to see how your child is doing compared to his or her peers in a better what than just looking at the average.
|
|
37
|
0.474358974
|
|
|
49
|
0.628205128
|
|
|
53
|
0.679487179
|
|
|
53
|
0.679487179
|
|
|
56
|
0.717948718
|
|
|
62
|
0.794871795
|
|
|
62
|
0.794871795
|
|
|
63
|
0.807692308
|
|
|
63
|
0.807692308
|
|
|
65
|
0.833333333
|
|
|
65
|
0.833333333
|
|
|
65
|
0.833333333
|
|
|
66
|
0.846153846
|
|
|
66
|
0.846153846
|
|
|
67
|
0.858974359
|
|
|
67
|
0.858974359
|
|
|
69
|
0.884615385
|
|
|
71
|
0.91025641
|
|
|
71
|
0.91025641
|
|
|
72
|
0.923076923
|
|
|
72
|
0.923076923
|
|
|
73
|
0.935897436
|
|
|
74
|
0.948717949
|
|
|
75
|
0.961538462
|
|
|
76
|
0.974358974
|
|
|
76
|
0.974358974
|
|
|
77
|
0.987179487
|
|
|
|
|
|
Average
|
65.37037037
|
0.838081671
|
|
Possible
|
78
|
|
|
|
|
|
Michael Naaktgeboren