Greetings Parents,
Finals week is upon us and we are making great progress. It is my goal to return all of the assessments to the students throughout the week so that on Friday, when they leave for winter break, they will have had everything returned with a grade. To do that, I will not be sending out a signature pages. Instead, I will be putting up the assessments I am returning and the class average so you can compare your student's efforts to the class. This page will be updated as I return their work.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
Returned on Wednesday
Finals week is upon us and we are making great progress. It is my goal to return all of the assessments to the students throughout the week so that on Friday, when they leave for winter break, they will have had everything returned with a grade. To do that, I will not be sending out a signature pages. Instead, I will be putting up the assessments I am returning and the class average so you can compare your student's efforts to the class. This page will be updated as I return their work.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
Returned on Wednesday
- Language Arts - Week 9 Spelling Test - Class average: 30/32 (93.75%)Returned on Thursday
- Language Arts - Pinocchio Final Project - Class average: 48/50 (96%)
- Language Arts - Pinocchio Comprehension Quiz 2 - Class average: 26/30 (86.67%)
- Science - Human Body Final - Class average: 47/55 (85.45%)
- Math - Units 1-4 Cumulative Test - Class average: 57/66 (86.36%)