Skip to main content

Rome Day

Greetings Parents,

I'm sure many of you have heard about the upcoming event for third grade, Rome Day. I wanted to give you a quick introduction to what that event will look like. Here is an email that Ms. Hervas, the teacher who plans history, is sending to her parents. I will be talking with the class moms to help set up a Sign Up Genius. 

Best,

Michael Naaktgeboren

--------------------------------------------
Dear Parents,
I’m writing to let you know that we will be having a 3rd grade wide class celebration on Friday December 12th. This celebration will be centered around our Rome unit and it will include feasting, Rome festival themed activities, and last but not least toga wearing! For togas we are asking the students who can to bring in a white bed sheet (this will be worn over their school uniforms). The students have been working so hard all quarter, the other third grade teachers and myself are so excited about the upcoming celebration! We would like to invite the parents to celebrate with us from 10:40 – 11:20 in your student’s classroom. Early next week we will be sending out sign-ups for the following:

·         Volunteers to join the celebration
·         Fruit Trays
·         Meat Trays
·         Cheese Trays
·         Bread·         Grape Juice
·         Water·         Plates·         Cups·         Utensils
If you wish to take part please place your name on the sign-up next week. Please be on the look-out for more information regarding the celebration and have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Warm Regards,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Charlotte Hervas | Third Grade