Greetings Parents,
First, let me note that tutoring will not be offered on half days.
I have gone through the grade book and reading assessments to determine which students are in need of tutoring. If your child is one of them, you should have received as email. If your child is doing poorly in a subject, please do not panic. There are many factors that go into student grading. Many students are simply challenged by the rigors of a Great Hearts education. Others are coming from schools that did not teach to the same level and are a little behind. However, I am sure that with the student's hard work and your encouragement, they will succeed. If you are displeased with your child's grade, please feel free to email me. I tried to give a short explanation in each email. If you would like, I would be happy to go into greater detail. Below is the schedule that will be used.
First, let me note that tutoring will not be offered on half days.
I have gone through the grade book and reading assessments to determine which students are in need of tutoring. If your child is one of them, you should have received as email. If your child is doing poorly in a subject, please do not panic. There are many factors that go into student grading. Many students are simply challenged by the rigors of a Great Hearts education. Others are coming from schools that did not teach to the same level and are a little behind. However, I am sure that with the student's hard work and your encouragement, they will succeed. If you are displeased with your child's grade, please feel free to email me. I tried to give a short explanation in each email. If you would like, I would be happy to go into greater detail. Below is the schedule that will be used.
- Monday - Language Arts
- Tuesday - Math
- Wednesday - Language Arts & Math
- Thursday - Language Arts & History
- Friday - Math & Science
Quizzes
Today's rains caused many issues for our community, including a number of student absences. Therefore, we have changed the quiz schedule for the week. We will have our Science quiz on Wednesday and our Math quiz on Thursday.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren | Third Grade
Archway Classical Academy | Arete | 4525 E. Baseline Rd. | Gilbert, AZ 85234
P: (480) 222-4233 | F: (480) 222-4234 | E: mnaaktgeboren@archwayarete.org | W: www.archwayarete.org