Greetings Parents,
A number of you have asked when we will start having classroom volunteers. This is something I'm still a little uncertain about as a new Great Hearts teacher. We have selected our classroom parents and I'm waiting for some guidance from them and the PSO. I would like to encourage all who are able to attend the PSO's first meeting that is open to all parents. Hopefully some details about serving will be made clear and I can start having you join our classrooms if you are interested.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren
A number of you have asked when we will start having classroom volunteers. This is something I'm still a little uncertain about as a new Great Hearts teacher. We have selected our classroom parents and I'm waiting for some guidance from them and the PSO. I would like to encourage all who are able to attend the PSO's first meeting that is open to all parents. Hopefully some details about serving will be made clear and I can start having you join our classrooms if you are interested.
Best,
Michael Naaktgeboren